Production of the well fluid is performed by the downhole centrifugal pump. The pump is comprised of individual stages consisting of impellers and diffusers stacked up as needed to achieve the force required to produce the column of fluid.
- Series diameter: 338, 400, 538
- Stage construction: radial flow, mixed flow
- Series models: SD, HD, XD – designed to match application challenges
- Configurations: single, double, triple
- Options: abrasion resistant tungsten carbide flanged sleeve bearing inserts using proprietary designs, high strength shafts, corrosion resistant metallurgy
SD PRODUCT SERIES
The SD product series is optimized for benign well conditions, providing long life while keeping costs under control.
HD PRODUCT SERIES
Our HD product series is a step up from the SD series and will handle more sand/solids production and gas when needed.
XD PRODUCT SERIES
Our XD series is the top of the line solution when reliable production is essential, and downtime due to an early failure is not an option. This series incorporates the latest technology to ensure the best runlife possible in the most aggressive well conditions.