The Account Manager will provide a high level of customer service to our broad client base with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and prospective customers. The ideal candidate will also identify potential customers, develop leads, and make new contacts. The ideal candidate must have a demonstrated track record of building and managing multiple client accounts, providing excellent customer service and will be responsible to meet and exceed annual revenue and profit goals. This position will be based in the North Texas area.
- Builds and maintains a network of sources from which to identify new sales leads.
- Communicates with customers and leads to identify and understand their product or service needs; identifies and suggests products and services to meet those needs.
- Demonstrates the functions and utility of products or services to customers based on their needs.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise.
- Maintains communication with existing and previous customers, alerting them of new products, services, and enhancements that may be of interest.
- Maintains detailed reports of sales activities including calls, orders, sales, lost business, and any customer or vendor relationship problems.
- Provides periodic territory sales forecasts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Thorough understanding of equipment, product, industry, and/or services provided to clients.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Business, or related field OR
- At least three years of ESP sales experience.
- Ability to design, size and apply ESP systems for a variety of well conditions.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to travel.