The Business Development Manager will work to improve the organizations market position and achieve financial growth. The right person will define long-term organizational strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identify opportunities, negotiate, and close business deals while maintaining extensive knowledge of current markets conditions and trends.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Proven working experience as a business development manager.
- Ability to convert opportunities to sales.
- Minimum knowledge of the product and its utilization in the marketplace.
- Ability to learn basic sizing and quoting tools.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Desire for constant improvement.
- Strong communication skills and ability to multitask
Education and Experience:
- 3-5 years of previous sales experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.