Extract Production Services is seeking experienced ESP field service technicians for our North Texas location in Abilene, TX.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- 2+ years of field service technical experience installing electrical submersible pumps, cable splicing, and starting equipment on variable speed drives.
- Must have start-up and trouble-shooting experience with ESP’s.
- Must have the willingness and desire to also do ESP cable and shop work.
- Maintains service truck and performs daily inspections to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Completes daily timesheet.
- The ability to collect information during testing and inspection to provide customers with recommendations on equipment status.
- Quickly adjusts to changing job assignments/requirements and the flexibility to work overtime with little or no advance notice.
- Ability to perform frequent travel in the field
- Basic Computer skills
- Ability to be on call 24/7
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license
- High School Diploma with a Mechanical or Electrical Background
- Candidates must be team players
- Excellent communication skills
- ESP experience required.
- High work ethic, dependability, and focus on details.
- Willing to train the right candidate
|Job Category||Field Service|