Field Service Manager Responsibilities and Duties
The Field Service Manager is responsible for handling a team of highly skilled field service technicians. This position is primarily responsible for enhancing the quality of services that is being provided to the customer in a safe and values driven environment.
- Manage field service team to provide optimum customer services.
- Develop workflow for the field service team.
- Assist in goal setting, skill enhancement and performance reviews activities for field service staffs.
- Investigate and resolve any issues resulting from substandard performance.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed.
- Provide training to service staff as needed.
- Provide support and guidance to service staff to ensure timely and quality customer services.
- Develop programs to improve technical and customer service skills of service staffs.
- Address customer enquiries resolve issues and obtain customer feedbacks proactively.
- Support service teams in achievement of service goals.
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service through maintenance of high quality and integrity at work environment.
- Manage and control personnel cost and expenses.
Educational and Background Experience
- Bachelors degree or 8-10 years of ESP Experience.
- Service background a plus.
- Management experience a plus.