The Operations Manager will oversee assembly, testing, inventory, and procurement functions for our electric submersible pump facility. The ideal candidate should have five or more years of progressive experience in a fast-paced ESP facility operation. Working knowledge of financial, inventory control and other software packages such as Fishbowl, QuickBooks, QuickBase, Excel is a plus. This position will be based out of Skiatook, OK.
- Plans and organizes daily activities related to production and operations.
- Measures productivity by analyzing performance data, financial data, and activity reports.
- Coordinates with other support departments such as human resources, finance, and logistics to ensure successful production operations.
- Oversees the shipping and receiving functions.
- Inventory forecasting.
- Determines labor needs to meet production goals.
- Assists with budget preparation as well as some P&L responsibility.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Excellent managerial and supervisory skills.
- Extensive knowledge of operations and production management.
- Ability to interpret financial data as needed to set production goals.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- Five+ years of related experience required.