We seek experienced personnel for electric submersible pump assembly and equipment testing for our North Texas facility. The ideal candidates will have two years’ experience in assembly and testing of electric submersible pumps.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Equipment Testing
- Complete inspections
- Maintain Extract 6S program
- Operate forklift
- Load/Unload Equipment
- Move equipment to proper locations
- Norming of Inbound Equipment
- Maintain Stock Levels
- Identify/Request Inventory based upon ROP
- Pull equipment
- Cycle Count Inventory
- Receive Inbounds
Educational and Background Experience:
- Previous experience in the industry preferred, but not required.
- Good listening skills and a passion to learn.
- High work ethic, dependability, and focus on details.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be a team player