Extract Production Services has opening for Spooler/Bander- Liberal, KS
- Under general supervision is responsible for spooling and banding electrical power cable utilized on ESP systems in coordinated effort and procedure with Field Service Tech and rig operators.
- Spools cable onto cable reel as the tubing is being pulled out of the well. Bands cable onto tubing as the downhole equipment and tubing are being run into the well.
- Maintains cable service truck and trailer, performs daily inspections to ensure compliance with DOT regulations.
- Proper completion of DOT log books, DOT inspection forms, and turn in for office records.
- Completes daily time sheet. Conducts field analysis and tests cable strings after they have come out of the well.
- The ability to collect information during testing and inspection to provide customers with recommendations on equipment or cable status.
- Quickly adjusts to changing job assignments/requirements and the flexibility to work overtime with little or no advance notice.
- Assist field service technicians on location as required
- Ability to perform frequent travel in the field
- Basic Computer skills
- Ability to be on call 24/7
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license, must be able to obtain CDL with 30 days of employment
- High School Diploma with a Mechanical or Electrical Background
- Candidates must be team players
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in the oil Field
- Minimum 2 year Technical Degree preferred
- Previous experience working with Electrical Submersible Pumps
- CDL – Class A is preferred
- Willing to train the right individual with no experience